Art Students Exhibition: From the Knolls.

Tossing and turning from a hangover, I was able to roll out of my best friend's bed and proceed towards campus to support my boy: Torrance Hill.

Torrance was cordially invited to the Art Students Exhibition at Howard University where his pieces were featured. Below are a few photographs of the art I witnessed in the gallery.


Below you will find Torrance Hill's artwork. Torrance is an outstanding artist and his work is a product of said statement. These two art pieces granted Torrance two recognitions: Second Place for Digital Photography and First Place for 2D Design.

 Piece One. Title: 14th Night

 Piece Two. Title: Rose View

 I want to congratulate Torrance on his determination and magnificent work ethic. I hope he continues to chase his passions. For the both of us.




No comments:

Post a Comment