Graduating Chic.

 Last weekend had to be one of the most stressful but exciting weekends of my 21 year old life. Last weekend was my graduation weekend from Howard University.

Unfortunate enough, my phone died on my Saturday's commencement convocation so I have zero pictures in my Teal gown from Allsaints Spitafields (disappointed, I know!) I plan to wear the dress out tonight to the bar so I'll do another post on the dress another day.

But back to this...

On Friday, May 10th 2013, I walked across Howard University's stage and received my Bachelor's in Business Administration, Concentration in Accounting. It was 7:30 in the morning, I was a tad inebriated from the evening before, and my phone was on 4%. But the best part about it all: I was STILL fabulous!

I decided to wear my blackhigh low sheer Peter-Pan collared dress from Topshop with some nude pumps with black lace (topped off with a big black bow) I received as a Christmas gift.

I hope you enjoy my outfit, family and friends. Below you find photographs of the Howard Alumna: Amanda Moore.






No comments:

Post a Comment