Brooklyn, let's begin.

Hey kids! First off, I want to thank everyone who has followed the AMANDALUXE blog up to this point. Your support is always appreciated :)

Some of you guys already know this (others don't) but I recently moved to Flatbush, Brooklyn earlier this week to begin my journey into the fashion corporate world! Currently I'm sitting in a local coffee shop, Blessings: Herbs & Coffee, applying my little soul away and seeking job leads. For the most part, I've been pretty productive in my search. Apply to a position, find a new person to connect with via LinkedIn, find a new Fashion networking event, repeat. As far as my posting situation goes, I plan to post every Tuesday and Thursday. I'm hoping I can keep it up.

With that said, I'll see you guys on Tuesday. I'm ready for you, BK. Let's begin.

x
Amanda Moore

Ps. Blessings has this great Garlic Sautéed Spinach sandwich with eggs and goat cheese on ciabatta. LAWD.

No comments:

Post a Comment