FLES.

Cool thing about me: I was an outcast when I was younger. I was the awkward kid with interesting taste in clothing who sat by herself at the lunch table. Chicken Quesadillas with an Orange Pop. I didn't fit in anywhere. Sports, Clubs, Cliques. Nope. I was the epitome of a true MisFit. Others thought I was crazy. I creeped them out. I wore an American Girl Doll Letterman Jacket.

Cooler thing about me: I'm a 21 years young girl who is still that awkward kid with interesting taste in clothing who sits by herself at the lunch table. Chicken Quesadillas with a Cosmopolitan. Although I'm involved, I don't really fit in anywhere. Band, Deltasig, School of Business. Nope. I am the epitome of a true MisFit. A lot of people think I am crazy. I intrigue them. I still wear that American Girl Doll Letterman Jacket. 

I've noticed that people feel they are obliged to follow modern practices. Societal standards build barriers on what is acceptable. What a beautiful woman is, what a virtuous individual is, what a man of ethics is. They create our morals through objectivity but present it in a subjective manner.

What if people weren't afraid to be risk takers? Rule breakers? Self motivators? Individuals who were spontaneous and lacked timidity. Those who embrace their individuality and express themselves in a way that exemplifies their authentic character.

I believe that one day I could motivate the world; encouraging certain individuals to discover their true potential and embrace their self-identity. I don't need fame and money is not the priority. I want to pursue a career where I am happy with what I do. Where I can be an influential icon. A fashion icon.

What's my MO? I plan to create a group--an alliance, if you will. Individuals who all have the same objective: to influence others to create a foundation of their own sense of style. We will be identified as fashionable leaders exemplifying self-expression. FLES.

Fashion is an artistic outlet; allowing one to showcase their self interests and authenticity. It has no limits. Matter of fact, it's an expansion of your own personal sense of creativity. What I'd like to do is create an environment to encourage those seeking guidance to purchase and wear clothing as an accurate representation and expression of their individuality.

FLES--Fashionable Leaders Exemplifying Self-Expression.

We are not trendsetters nor do we follow fads of the masses. We are not classified fashion. Being true to one's style and placing one's own spin on what is trendy is the goal. We hope to give you the proper, standard guidance while still allowing you to find the fashion within yourself.

I'm an awkward kid with interesting taste and I believe that one day I could motivate the world. And that's exactly what I plan to do...while wearing my American Girl Doll Letterman Jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment