The Goods For Society





Howard Alumni Jerrod Collins, CEO of TGFS, and Ronald Johnson, President of TGFS, are young entrepreneurs who have collaborated to execute one of the most eye appealing men's lifestyle furnishing lines I have ever seen. Their elaborate fabrics and intricate design techniques are rather dashing. You all know Men's Fashion is my niche so finding out about The Good For Society was captivating and astounding.

I'm practically in love with all of their pocket squares! Something about the fabric stitched together with glow in the dark stitching sends electric feels down my spine. Below you will find my top two:


Their store offers a variety of items for sale such as eccentric ties, pocket squares, and various promotional products. Check them out at http://www.thegoodsforsociety.com and on Instagram at @thegoodsdc. All products were handcrafted in The District of Columbia.

No comments:

Post a Comment