Transformation Tuesday: Evolution of the High Top Fade
















Welcome back! Today is Tuesday and time for you all to view the illustration of my Transformation.
TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY!!



As you all remember from the Summer, I cut my hair into the infamous hightop..

Please see below:

 


Now you all should know that didn't last long! I get so damn bored and love to switch it up on people when I feel they are getting to comfortable. I only had a few more looks since this picture.
......or six.




                                                            I did the hightop Jerri curl...

HighTop Senegalese:

Deep Wave Top:




 Back to the High Top:





Straight to the Bald Headed Babe:



To the ROSE GOLD:


My confidence is impeccable. Hence, the multiple transformations. I'm not afraid of change nor should you. Be Confident in your beauty. Don't Blend Your Image, Express It. I hope you enjoyed this time we shared together.
AMANDA.


No comments:

Post a Comment